3-4 inch Decoupage Natural Scallop Sea Shell Trinket/Ring Dish with hand painted gold leaf trim (rose gold in color) on the rim of each shell.
- All our scallop shells are obtained from the ocean, mostly in the shape of a disk or fan. Carefully handpicked from nature and cleaned very well, they have a natural bright white color. Absolutely fantastic sea shells with no odor, good quality.
- Each shell will be unique in size, shape and design which makes them very special and one-of-a-kind.
- All shells are handmade in Port Jefferson, New York.
- Seashells are an ancient symbol referring to spiritual protection. Seashells were also used as the symbol of rebirth. Another legend is linked to the Greek mythology: the scallop is a symbol of Aphrodite, Goddess of love and beauty, who was born from the sea foam and reached the shores of Cyprus on a scallop's shell. The seashell is a symbol of femininity and fertility.
- Please indicate pattern when purchasing. Pattern can be found in photos.
- Each purchase is for one (1) unique sea shell.
- Please do not hesitate to reach out with questions!